Read Online or Download Airbus A340 Flight deck and systems briefing for pilots PDF
Similar technique books
Standortentscheidungen sind Grundsatzentscheidungen von h? chster strategischer Bedeutung. Vielfach beruhen sie auf wenigen, vorrangig monet? ren Aspekten. Automobilzulieferer agieren bei Auslandsproduktionsstrategien besonders dynamisch. Die Autoren analysieren Zukunftstrends, Erfolgsmuster und Entscheidungsfaktoren.
- Recent Advances in Parallel Virtual Machine and Message Passing Interface: 4th European PVM/MPI Users' Group Meeting Cracow, Poland, November 3–5, 1997 Proceedings
- Woodworking Shopnotes 031 - Low Speed Grinding Jig
- Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Engineering Applications: A Bioinspired Approach: First International Work-Conference on the Interplay Between Natural and Artificial Computation, IWINAC 2005, Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Spain, June 15-18, 2005, Proc
- design of abrasive cut off machine
- ''Mom the Toilet's Clogged!'': Kid Disasters and How to Fix Them (Go Parents! Guide)
- Rock Climbing : Technique | Equipment | Safety - With an Introduction to Indoor Climbing
Additional resources for Airbus A340 Flight deck and systems briefing for pilots
4 A340 Flight Controls - EFCS Power sources Electrical power supply The flight control computers PRIM, SEC and FCDC are fed by various DC busbars. This ensures that at least two flight control computers are powered, in the event of major electrical power losses such as : - Failure of two main systems, or - Electrical emergency configuration (CSM/G), or - Battery-only supply. 5 A340 Flight Controls - EFCS Power sources Hydraulic power supply Three hydraulic circuits (Green, Yellow, Blue) power the flight controls.
In emergency configuration : To feed some equipment during RAT deployment or when CSM/G not operating (BAT 1+2). 2 A340 Electrical System Distribution - normal configuration AC distribution network • In normal configuration, each supplies its associated AC BUS. engine-driven generator • The AC ESS BUS is normally supplied from AC BUS 1-1. DC distribution network • In normal configuration, normal DC systems are split into two networks : DC BUS 1 in parallel with DC BAT BUS and DC BUS 2. • Each DC network is supplied by its own TR.
The control wheels are used in case of major failure (Direct Law or mechanical back-up) and have priority over any other command. In case of a failure on the active servo-jack, it reverts to damping mode, while the other becomes active. In case of electrical supply failure to both servo-jacks of one elevator, these revert to centering mode which commands a 0° position of the related elevator. Autoflight orders are processed by one of the primary computers. Sidestick signals, in manual flight, are processed by either one of PRIM 1 and 2, or SEC 1 and 2.